Automation, Robotics and Electronics
To JOIN the AUTOMATION ROBOTICS & ELECTRONICS GOOGLE CLASSROOM:
1. Go to classroom.google.com.
2. Press the "+" button and select "Join a Class".
3. Use the following Class Codes as appropriate.
|Program||Instructor||Class\Level\Period||Google Classroom Code|
|Automation, Robotics, Elect.||First||AM||7rnejju|
|Automation, Robotics, Elect.||First||PM||qzd5idi|
Automation, Robotics and Electronics (also commonly called "Mechatronics" or "Electromechanical Technology") is a three-year program that prepares students for employment and for continued education. Students will learn to design, install, troubleshoot, and repair today’s modern automation, robotic, and industrial equipment. Instructional topics include:
- Industrial Motor Controls
- Robotics and Electronics
- Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs)
- Mechanical Power Transmission Systems
- Fluid Power Systems/Hydraulics/Pneumatics
- Blueprints and Schematics
- Electricity and Electrical Systems
- A/C and D/C Circuitry
- Click the "Task List" link to the left for more details!
So what exactly is Electromechanical Technology? Watch this video to find out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4e85niwxeU
There is an extremely high demand for the skill set offered through this program. Below is just a sample of occupations related to this program (2016 average wages used):
Electro-Mechanical Technicians ($55,610)
Mechatronics Engineers ($97,300)
Industrial Machinery Mechanics ($50,040)
Maintenance Workers, Machinery ($44,550)